12 December 2009

I Must be Dreaming . This is so Surreal.

 
Malaysia beat the odds when they defeated defending champions Thailand 2-1 in their final group A match in the Laos SEA Games football competition here on Friday. But this would be surreal to say the least. Okay, for tonight i gonna eat my word by congratulating the team. Credit to them, howay! But this is just half way of the fight of retaining the lost pride. One win doesn't change all those bad reputation overnight & obviously not filling me with love or rather passion of such sort. I gonna wait until it finishes with the best wishes the team can bring back victorious as the SEA Games champions. 
Next we meet the hosts Laos in the semis. Expect a rough & tight game. If the team manage to overcome Laos then i expect we play Vietnam team again. Remember we lost by 3 goals that day. So could we turn the table this time? So we hope. 
 
Come on, boys, am glad if you can prove me wrong again.